The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
TagsAfrica African Union Al-Qaeda Bani Walid Benghazi Bombing Britain civilians Demonstration Ethnic Cleansing France Gaddafi Gaddafi Loyalists Humanitarian Crisis Human Rights Abuses Human Rights Watch Imperialism Libya Lizzie Phelan Looting Massacre Media Migrant Workers Misrata Moussa Ibrahim NATO NTC oil Pro-Gaddafi Propaganda Protests Qatar racist Rebels resistance Sirte TNC Torture Tripoli UN UN resolution US War Crimes Weapons Zlitan
Daily Archives: July 6, 2011
‘The decision passed by the 53-member African Union late yesterday states that the warrant against Gaddafi “seriously complicates” efforts by the organization to find a solution to the Libyan crisis.’ http://english.libya.tv/2011/07/02/au-members-agree-to-disregard-icc-gaddafi-warrant/ *Important to note that whilst The United States threaten … Continue reading
Joshua Rozenberg, a British legal expert discusses in a series of four articles, dating back to 2008, why the head prosecuter of the ICC should resign due to serious misconduct and incompetance. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/lawreports/joshuarozenberg/2236288/Why-the-worlds-most-powerful-prosecutor-should-resign-Part-1.html
Human rights organisations have cast doubt on claims of mass rape and other abuses perpetrated by forces loyal to Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, which have been widely used to justify Nato’s war in Libya. Nato leaders, opposition groups and the media … Continue reading
The International Criminal Court has issued an arrest warrant for Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi, accusing him of crimes against humanity. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13927208
Libyan Crisis: Events, Causes and Facts. part 1/3 Libyan Crisis: Events, Causes and Facts. part 2/3 Libyan Crisis: Events, Causes and Facts. part 3/3