The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
TagsAfrica African Union Al-Qaeda Bani Walid Benghazi Bombing Britain civilians Demonstration Ethnic Cleansing France Gaddafi Gaddafi Loyalists Humanitarian Crisis Human Rights Abuses Human Rights Watch Imperialism Libya Lizzie Phelan Looting Massacre Media Migrant Workers Misrata Moussa Ibrahim NATO NTC oil Pro-Gaddafi Propaganda Protests Qatar racist Rebels resistance Sirte TNC Torture Tripoli UN UN resolution US War Crimes Weapons Zlitan
Daily Archives: August 7, 2011
The Libyan government said Sunday it had retaken the key town of Bir Al-Ghanam after losing it briefly to rebel forces. Libyan Prime Minister Baghdadi Al-Mahmoudi told reporters in Tripoli that rebel forces had the town for only a few … Continue reading
“The UN Security Council must therefore know that at least with regard to Libya, it has acted in a manner which will result in, and has led to, the loss of its moral authority effectively to preside over the critical … Continue reading
Pope Benedict XVI urged the international community Sunday to “revive” their search for a peace plan for Libya, saying force was not the answer. “I exhort the international organisations and those who bear political and military responsibility to revive with … Continue reading
Rare mainstream coverage of the racist attacks black Libyans and migrant workers have faced throughout the ‘rebel uprising’
“They wanted to kill blacks there,” he says. “I’d be killed if I stayed.” “They catch me with a gun in front of my wife and kids. They arrested me, tied me up and covered my eyes and took me … Continue reading
An international media safety group has joined calls Friday for the United Nations to investigate NATO’s bombing of Libyan television, which reportedly killed 3 people and injured 15. The International News Safety Institute (INSI) asked U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to … Continue reading
A Qatari plane made a quick stop in the rebel-held Libyan city of Misrata on Saturday to offload ammunition destined for rebel fighters, sources with knowledge of the flight said. Officials at the airport acknowledged a Qatari plane landed at … Continue reading