The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
TagsAfrica African Union Al-Qaeda Bani Walid Benghazi Bombing Britain civilians Demonstration Ethnic Cleansing France Gaddafi Gaddafi Loyalists Humanitarian Crisis Human Rights Abuses Human Rights Watch Imperialism Libya Lizzie Phelan Looting Massacre Media Migrant Workers Misrata Moussa Ibrahim NATO NTC oil Pro-Gaddafi Propaganda Protests Qatar racist Rebels resistance Sirte TNC Torture Tripoli UN UN resolution US War Crimes Weapons Zlitan
Daily Archives: August 23, 2011
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:34PM GMT Fake video footages, sons of Gaddafi in rebel hands, rebels controlling Tripoli are all lies coming out of Libya as the situation in Tripoli becomes more chaotic, renowned writer and columnist Stephen Lendman says. … Continue reading
By Rob Crilly, Benghazi 7:24PM BST 23 Aug 2011 Leaders in the eastern port city have suffered a difficult 24 hours, watching their forces become embroiled in a Tripoli street fight. The episode has revived long-standing tensions between the professional … Continue reading
Journalist Mahdi Nazemroaya, who is in the hotel in Tripoli where the foreign press have been obliged to stay during the conflict is afraid for his safety and says he’s been threatened.
Published: 23 August, 2011, 03:52 During the months of fighting in Libya, NATO provided crucial assistance to the rebels far beyond air strikes on Gaddafi’s key communications and weapons facilities. Surveillance, private contractors and military instructors have helped to turn … Continue reading
by Thierry Meyssan Global Research, August 21, 2011 War propaganda has entered a new phase, involving the coordinated action of satellite TV stations. CNN, France24, the BBC and Al Jazeera have become instruments of disinformation used to demonize governments and … Continue reading
Matthew Price says Saif al-Islam seemed confident about the prospects of his father’s regime One of Col Muammar Gaddafi’s sons, Saif al-Islam, has appeared in Tripoli and claimed the government had “broken the backbone” of the rebel offensive there. He … Continue reading