The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
TagsAfrica African Union Al-Qaeda Bani Walid Benghazi Bombing Britain civilians Demonstration Ethnic Cleansing France Gaddafi Gaddafi Loyalists Humanitarian Crisis Human Rights Abuses Human Rights Watch Imperialism Libya Lizzie Phelan Looting Massacre Media Migrant Workers Misrata Moussa Ibrahim NATO NTC oil Pro-Gaddafi Propaganda Protests Qatar racist Rebels resistance Sirte TNC Torture Tripoli UN UN resolution US War Crimes Weapons Zlitan
Daily Archives: August 24, 2011
The Guardian has previously reported the presence of former British special forces troops, now employed by private security companies and funded by a number of sources, including Qatar. They have been joined by a number of serving SAS soldiers. They … Continue reading
The Qatari role was not only essential, it was the cornerstone of the whole effort,” said analyst Ghanem Nuseibeh of Cornerstone Global Associates, who visited Doha last week. Qatar’s help was so great that Libyan rebel officials are now making … Continue reading
When asked what sort of assistance Libya required, Ahmad Shabani, the founder of Libya’s Democratic Party, said: “We are asking Israel to use its influence in the international community to end the tyrannical regime of Gadhafi and his family.” Shabani, … Continue reading
Kucinich questioned the U.S.’ role in the intervention altogether, asking if the CIA had a hand in “fomenting a civil war. He also argued that the Obama administration and NATO had violated the March U.N. Security Council resolution that called … Continue reading
The Green Desert – The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya Libyan Girl Addresses NATO Tripoli 01/07/2011 Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011 Zlitan – 15/07/2011 Zawiyah – 16/07/2011 Azizia – 19/07/2011 Sirte – 21/07/2011 Al Khoms – 26/07/2011 Tarhuna – 30/07/2011 … Continue reading