The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
TagsAfrica African Union Al-Qaeda Bani Walid Benghazi Bombing Britain civilians Demonstration Ethnic Cleansing France Gaddafi Gaddafi Loyalists Humanitarian Crisis Human Rights Abuses Human Rights Watch Imperialism Libya Lizzie Phelan Looting Massacre Media Migrant Workers Misrata Moussa Ibrahim NATO NTC oil Pro-Gaddafi Propaganda Protests Qatar racist Rebels resistance Sirte TNC Torture Tripoli UN UN resolution US War Crimes Weapons Zlitan
Daily Archives: September 10, 2011
Supporters of Libya’s leader Muammar Gaddafi take … Continue reading
“Where are you NATO” calls retreating rebel’ The fighters had gone to the edge of Bani Walid, southwest of Tripoli and one of three major towns in Libya that remain loyal to Gadhafi, but were apparently driven back. They had encountered … Continue reading
‘Qaddafi forces are converging slightly south of here in the towns of Jumayl, Rigdalin, and Zultan. There are estimates of already 1,000 troops—and wild rumors that a Qaddafi family member might be protected by these troops abound. Tomorrow might be … Continue reading
Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said Friday that ousted Libyan leader Moamer was loved by his people and that the rebellion that toppled him was not a popular uprising. “This wasn`t a popular uprising,” like in other north African countries … Continue reading
NORTH OF BANI WALID, Libya, Sept 10 | Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:44am EDT NORTH OF BANI WALID, Libya, Sept 10 (Reuters) – NATO aircraft carried out at least five air strikes around Bani Walid, one of the last bastions … Continue reading
10 September 2011 Last updated at 08:57 Pro-Gaddafi forces in Libya have been putting up fierce resistance in Bani Walid, one of four towns still controlled by loyalist fighters. Anti-Gaddafi forces, who had expected to take the town … Continue reading
The Irish Times – Friday, September 9, 2011 CHRIS STEPHEN in Tripoli LIBYA’S REBEL prime minister Mahmoud Jibril saw his grand entrance on the world stage dissolve amid chaotic scenes yesterday at his first press conference since arriving in … Continue reading