The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
TagsAfrica African Union Al-Qaeda Bani Walid Benghazi Bombing Britain civilians Demonstration Ethnic Cleansing France Gaddafi Gaddafi Loyalists Humanitarian Crisis Human Rights Abuses Human Rights Watch Imperialism Libya Lizzie Phelan Looting Massacre Media Migrant Workers Misrata Moussa Ibrahim NATO NTC oil Pro-Gaddafi Propaganda Protests Qatar racist Rebels resistance Sirte TNC Torture Tripoli UN UN resolution US War Crimes Weapons Zlitan
Daily Archives: September 15, 2011
By Tim Whewell BBC Newsnight Leaders of one of Libya’s largest and most powerful tribes have told BBC Newsnight that they will take their own revenge on the killers of the rebel commander, General Abdel Fattah Younes, if the country’s … Continue reading
Resistance by the loyalist forces in Libya has escalated with major clashes between supporters of the Gaddafi government and the U.S.-NATO financed rebel National Transitional Council (NTC). For over two weeks the western-backed leadership along with the imperialists have been … Continue reading
Chavez at the time praised Gadhafi’s proposal to create a “NATO for the south,” a defense alliance that would include African and South American nations. Both men talked of standing up to world powers and “imperialism.” Accepting his award, Gadhafi … Continue reading