The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
TagsAfrica African Union Al-Qaeda Bani Walid Benghazi Bombing Britain civilians Demonstration Ethnic Cleansing France Gaddafi Gaddafi Loyalists Humanitarian Crisis Human Rights Abuses Human Rights Watch Imperialism Libya Lizzie Phelan Looting Massacre Media Migrant Workers Misrata Moussa Ibrahim NATO NTC oil Pro-Gaddafi Propaganda Protests Qatar racist Rebels resistance Sirte TNC Torture Tripoli UN UN resolution US War Crimes Weapons Zlitan
Daily Archives: October 13, 2011
In investigations of the NATO-backed National Transitional Council (NTC) in Libya, Amnesty International has found the group is holding more than 2,500 detainees in makeshift prisons without charges in the wake of their conquest of much of western Libya. To … Continue reading
Weeks of bombardment followed by street fighting have killed an unknown number of civilians. That has led to fears that reconciliation between Libyans after the war may prove to be very difficult. “They are families inside fighting for their houses … Continue reading
No talk of the ‘Responsiblity to Protect (R2P)’ the people of Sirte…
As the conference opened, the Libyan town of Sirte was experiencing its 30th successive day of full scale bombardment and siege from NATO and their Libyan allies, leaving the population “dying from lack of water, medicine and electricity”, according to … Continue reading