The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
TagsAfrica African Union Al-Qaeda Bani Walid Benghazi Bombing Britain civilians Demonstration Ethnic Cleansing France Gaddafi Gaddafi Loyalists Humanitarian Crisis Human Rights Abuses Human Rights Watch Imperialism Libya Lizzie Phelan Looting Massacre Media Migrant Workers Misrata Moussa Ibrahim NATO NTC oil Pro-Gaddafi Propaganda Protests Qatar racist Rebels resistance Sirte TNC Torture Tripoli UN UN resolution US War Crimes Weapons Zlitan
Daily Archives: February 22, 2012
By Stephen Gowans http://gowans.wordpress.com/2012/02/20/al-qaedas-air-force/ Canadian fighter pilots “flew 946 sorties and dropped almost 700 bombs” in last year’s NATO intervention in Libya.  But rather than enforcing a no-fly zone to protect civilians, the Canadian pilots—and their counterparts from other … Continue reading
Human Rights Watch – Authorities in and around Misrata are preventing thousands of people from returning to the villages of Tomina and Kararim and have failed to stop local militias from looting and burning homes there, Human Rights Watch said … Continue reading