The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
TagsAfrica African Union Al-Qaeda Bani Walid Benghazi Bombing Britain civilians Demonstration Ethnic Cleansing France Gaddafi Gaddafi Loyalists Humanitarian Crisis Human Rights Abuses Human Rights Watch Imperialism Libya Lizzie Phelan Looting Massacre Media Migrant Workers Misrata Moussa Ibrahim NATO NTC oil Pro-Gaddafi Propaganda Protests Qatar racist Rebels resistance Sirte TNC Torture Tripoli UN UN resolution US War Crimes Weapons Zlitan
Daily Archives: July 12, 2012
12 Jul 2012, TRIPOLI, Libya (AP) — Tribal leaders traveled Thursday to a town known for its support of deposed Libyan ruler Moammar Gadhafito try to mediate the release of two captive journalists in a standoff that could lead to renewed clashes. The abduction appeared … Continue reading
Lizzie Phelan – Jul 12th 2012 Dr Abuzaid Dorda, Libya’s former permanent representative to the UN who was captured last year by one of the militias in Tripoli that NATO brought to power, and has since spent months in detention … Continue reading
(Reuters) – Talks to release two Libyan journalists kidnapped in a former stronghold of ousted leader Muammar Gaddafi while covering the country’s elections have broken down, the official mediating in the stand-off said on Thursday. Since last year’s uprising against Gaddafi, … Continue reading
Jun 18th 2012 The Fund for Peace today released the eighth edition of its annual Failed States Index (FSI), highlighting global political, economic and social pressures experienced by states. The FSI ranks 178 countries using 12 social, economic, and political … Continue reading