The Libyan People’s Support For The Jamahiriya
- Top Ten Myths in the War Against Libya.
- Libyan People’s Opposition to NATO/Rebels.
- The Libyan Crisis: Documentary.
- Using Human Rights Organisations to Launch Wars.
- Rebel Racism and Ethnic Cleansing.
- Lizzie Phelan’s Eyewitness Testimony.
- NATO’s Planned Conquest of Libya.
- Amnesty International Question Human Rights Abuse Claims.
- The Standards of Living in Libya.
- The Blueprint for the War on Libya?
- Libyan War: An Attack on African Development.
- Jan 2011: UN Human Rights Council Members Praise Libya.
- The Implications for Africa
- Post-Gaddafi Libya
- Moussa Ibrahim Statements.
- The Case against NATO
- Gen. Wesley Clark on Pre-plans to Attack Libya.
- Congressman Kucinich Questions CIA role in Libya.
Libyan Crisis: Documentary
Global Civilians for Peace on Facebook
Mass Green Demonstration – 01/07/2011
Tripoli – 01/07/2011
Sebha – 08/07/2011
Al Ajayat – 14/07/2011
Zlitan – 15/07/2011
Zawiya – 16/07/2011
Azizia – 19/07/2011
Sirte – 21/07/2011
TagsAfrica African Union Al-Qaeda Bani Walid Benghazi Bombing Britain civilians Demonstration Ethnic Cleansing France Gaddafi Gaddafi Loyalists Humanitarian Crisis Human Rights Abuses Human Rights Watch Imperialism Libya Lizzie Phelan Looting Massacre Media Migrant Workers Misrata Moussa Ibrahim NATO NTC oil Pro-Gaddafi Propaganda Protests Qatar racist Rebels resistance Sirte TNC Torture Tripoli UN UN resolution US War Crimes Weapons Zlitan
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: RAF
Disclosure comes 10 months after end of a campaign in which the government insisted no British drones were involved Nick Hopkins The Guardian, Thursday 26 July 2012 18.26 BST RAF pilots flew armed US drones as part of Nato’s military effort in … Continue reading
Research suggests defence bill may be seven times government estimate, prompting calls for full spending breakdown Nick Hopkins guardian.co.uk, Sunday 25 September 2011 19.37 BST Libya’s conflict had led to 1,600 missions by UK combat aircraft such as this RAF Tornado. … Continue reading
Libya: Telegraph reveals cowardly Libyan rebels reliance on NATO fire power to defeat pro Gaddafi forces
The RAF has stepped up it attacks on Col Gaddafi’s forces carrying out its biggest ever raid on Libya, destroying more than 20 targets in a day. By Thomas Harding, Defence Correspondent 4:55PM BST 16 Sep 2011 The strikes come … Continue reading
A Military Operations news article 13 Sep 11 As NATO continues its mission in Libya, RAF suppliers and movers ensure that personnel can operate at a tempo not seen since the Second World War. With the operation clocking up thousands … Continue reading